Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's a.....................................GIRL!!!

By now, you have probably heard that Russell and I have found out we are expecting another little princess!  We are thrilled!!  The doctor took lots of measurements and marked lots of things and determined that she is healthy!!  That is all that matters, right!  Colleen's little sister will be named Cambryn Ella Payne.  Cambryn was a name I came up after seeing the name Cambrie.  I was not real happy with the name ending in an "E" sound, with the middle name starting with an E, so I changed the end to a yn to come up with Cambryn.  Ella is a family name, after Russell's grandmother Ella Ruth.  When Russell and I had Colleen, we chose family middle names after grandparents Russell and I had lost.  Evelyn was my nanny, who I lost over 15 years ago, so Colleen got her name.  The middle name for a boy was going to be Willis after Russell's grandfather that he had lost several years ago.  Well, we had to figure something out if we had another girl, and we wanted it after Russell's family, so, we used Willis Russell's wife, Ella Ruth.  That is how Cambryn Ella came to be!  Below are the pictures from the ultrasound where we found out its a girl.


Our next appointment is April 29!  I will post any new information!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment