Saturday, April 23, 2011

Let the T-Ball Begin!!

Right after soccer season, t-ball season started.  Colleen was so excited to play t-ball!  She had watched her cousin Kayle, aka KK, play at many tournaments, she couldn't wait to play and be like her KK!  We had two practices before the first game and they were quite...entertaining.  I just knew the first game would be complete chaos, but I was pleasantly surprised.  Colleen and her team did great.  Colleen got a hit both times at bat, and both on her first swing.  She also got two scores.  I look forward to many more t-ball games!!


Since I mentioned Kayle, I found a picture of Kayle & Colleen that I just had to put together and make one picture out of!  It was just too perfect not too!!


Now to the fun part!  Below is a slideshow from the first t-ball game on 4-16-11!  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment