Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Inspiration

Sooo, it has been quite some time since I have updated the blog! These got a little busy around the Payne home. Let me try to re-cap the last 6 months of the year in the shortest way possible. Colleen finished t-ball season and school, she had a dance class for a month in June (long story of why it was just a month), WE HAD A BABY, Colleen started Pre-K, and a new dance studio, and Christmas!! There is more detail to each of those events, but we could be here typing a reading a long time!! So, I have a plan in place!!! Basically, I am not going to try to play catch up on each of these events, if you want to know more...just ask! The only thing I will give details about is the beautiful baby girl named Cambryn that joined the world on August 11, 2011. She was born around 1:15 pm and weighed 6 lbs, 3 oz. She was and still is very healthy. She was born a couple of weeks early due to a couple of issues I had, but we are all good now.  Below are a few pictures from the hospital.







The banner on the blog has recent family pictures (then were taken in December).

Now that we are caught up, here is what I intend to do (I am writing it down for the world to see so anyone can hold me "accountable" to it!)...As part of a New Year's resolution, I plan to update the blog at least once a month, if not more.

Since I brought up New Year's resolutions, let's continue with those.  Over the last year, I have started to develop and grow in my faith more and I want to continue that.  I want to surround myself with people of great faith to learn from and to connect with.  During the fall, I began a bible reading plan.  I will continue with that.  Also, towards the end of 2011, I started the fun activity of couponing!  I plan to develop those skills even more to save more money for my family.  I have several friends that are couponers and we have started discussing couponing more and sharing ideas and deals.  If you are interested in couponing, please let me know!  I have a few other resolutions as well, but most are somehow tied to either faith or family!

As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you stop by often!!

Happy New Year to you and I hope God blesses you with a wonderful 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment